Subject Leader Briefing
Join us on Thursday 21 June 2018, 1.30 – 4.00pm at Stanton House.
This term, we’ll spend the afternoon:
- Briefly considering options around cloud solutions and the choices available to schools.
- Thinking about progression in e-safety education – including looking at the free progression document from UKCCIS.
- Designing high quality programming experiences through a mix of plugged, unplugged and reflection activities.
These meetings are designed to:
- Help you to keep up to date with national and local developments including resources developed as part of the free Cambridgeshire Progression in Computing Capability Materials
- Share examples of ways in which schools have built and developed their school curriculum for Computing, including planning in cross curricular opportunities.
- Provide you with the opportunity to network with teachers from other schools and share experiences, approaches and resources.
- Explore an aspect of the computing curriculum in more detail.