Our most comprehensive support package, offering telephone and remote support plus onsite visits from our technicians to resolve any issues that cannot be managed remotely.
Onsite technical support covers all IT equipment in the school, including servers.
Onsite support guarantees both higher priority scheduling and significantly discounted prices compared to schools requesting ad-hoc support.
All of our technicians have undertaken enhanced DBS checks.
In addition to using onsite support to resolve IT problems, onsite hours can also be used for:
- Urgent onsite IT support during Ofsted visits.
- Installation of new devices.
- Pre-scheduling time to undertake planned works.
Schools can choose the amount of onsite support required, either 10, 20 or 40 hours. Onsite hours can be topped up if required throughout the year at special discounted rates.
What happens when you call?
We will take the details of your issue and create a Ticket which is logged in our system with a unique reference number. All Tickets are prioritised according to severity. Our Technicians will make every effort to resolve your Ticket during first contact. If your Ticket cannot be resolved immediately, one of our Technicians will own and manage it through to resolution and provide regular updates.
- When an onsite visit is needed, we will give an estimate of how long will be required to resolve the issue before attending. We will also confirm the number of onsite hours remaining.
- Once onsite work has been completed, our technician will record the exact amount of time spent. This will be deducted from the support hours remaining on the subscription. Recording time accurately to the minute, means schools will only pay for the actual technician time spent onsite.
- Onsite Support hours that aren’t used cannot be carried over to the next year. The ICT Service will be proactive in ensuring support hours are used throughout the year and will provide a quarterly report of utilisation and remaining hours to schools.
- If you run out of Onsite Support hours, you can use purchase a ‘Top Up 10’ block of ten hours to keep your school covered.
This service is available via telephone from Monday to Thursday 9:00am – 5.00pm and Friday 9.00am – 4:30pm.
You can also report technical issues at any time, day or night by: