The ICT Service has designed a Cloud Management Service for schools
Delivering a managed service for your school email
Cloud Platforms are rapidly becoming the solution to modern education needs and demands of students and staff in schools – data accessible anywhere and from any Internet connected device.
Many schools are pushing towards cloud platforms, for classroom and administration, but may find they do not have the right resources available to set them up and maintain the platforms to get the most benefit out of them.
The ICT Service provides a Cloud Management Service to cover Email, Security & Privacy requirements for a school.
We provide an Office 365 Tenancy Management and Maintenance service which includes:
- Domain Management for your school’s Email Domain.
- Set up of Email Rules (including forwarding) and Filters.
- Configuration of Address Book Policies.
- Configuration of Email Distribution Groups.
- Configuration of school Email Signatures.
- Configuration of Mobile Device Policies (including ‘BYOD’ – Bring Your Own Device policies).
- Adding, deleting or changing users.
- Restoring mailboxes or messages.
- Delegating access to mailboxes.
- Providing a message tracking service and delivery reports by adhoc request.
- Ensure the best practice set up of Microsoft Secure Score – a system to rate the security of your Microsoft Office 365 tenancy.
- Configuration of 2-Factor Authentication for Admin users
- Audit logs of User and Admin activity
- Content Searches and Investigation e.g. malicious or upsetting email
- Configuration of Anti-Spam and Anti-Malware policy to protect your school from malicious content
- Configuration of data loss prevention
- Configuration of email archiving and legal hold (confidential)
- Configuration of Common Attachment Blocking to protect against malicious attachments
- Apply Customisations e.g. disclaimers and to configure to prevent students emailing staff.
- Email and telephone support from our Education focussed support staff and Technical Support Team.
- Advice, Guidance and ‘How To’ resources e.g. ‘How do I access email from a mobile device’? with provision of downloadable Microsoft docs from our website.
All schools – please contact us for a quote for our Cloud Management Service for your chosen Cloud Solution.