Cloud platforms to enhance teaching and access to data – Installation, training and management services
- Easy access and storage – lesson plans, notes, presentation slides and anything digital you use for teaching, easily uploaded and accessed any time (no need to carry about USB or external hard drives).
- Stability and security – Cloud is proven stable technology that you can rely on, with data, content, and images secured with authentication (ID and password, for example) available where and when you want it. EU data protection regulations compliant.
- Sharing and tracking files – share some or all your files by sending links to the file(s) destination and refer to previous revisions and versions as required.
- Preparation and collaboration – Students can do group projects and assignment work in the Cloud, in and out of the classroom, even homework can be set, delivered and shared with parents.
- Saying goodbye to paper – with cloud based services, school’s classrooms and administration will be closer to being paper-free than ever before.
|Google Classroom||Microsoft Office 365|
|For GSuite or Microsoft Office 365|
|Formulating a plan in your school|
|This session will help staff to explore the potential for Google Classroom or Microsoft Office 365 linked to their school vision and curriculum plans.||Senior Leaders / Computing Leader||1 hour|
|Getting to Grips|
|This will follow on from the previous planning session and take classroom teachers into a practical session in their Google Classroom or Microsoft Office 365 to explore the features most suited to teaching tasks and learning activities with pupils.||All Teachers||1.5 – 2 hours|
|An optional 3 or 6-month review of the progress your school has made with Google Classroom or Microsoft Office 365 – achievements, sharing and celebrating good practice, identifying barriers to progress and a discussion of next steps.||All Teachers / Senior Leaders||1.5 – 2 hours|
|Device Management Admin Training||Half-day|