Larger schools, Academies and Federations are challenged with providing on-site and remote technical support to a complex educational environment.
Our Advanced Technical Support service provides a line of escalation for complex technical issues and problem management, allowing your own ICT staff to focus on the every day work to ensure issues do not disrupt the classroom and learning environment.
Here are just a few examples of when a school or MAT might use our Advanced Technical Support service, to:
- Setup or configure Cloud based services
- Migrate from a previous version of Windows Server to Windows Server 2016
- Configure or troubleshoot network switches
- Configure or troubleshoot a wireless network
- Firewall configuration or troubleshooting
- Setup or configure Active Directory synchronisation with Office 365 and/or G Suite for Education
- Setup network switches for using IP telephony
- Setup a RADIUS server for authentication
- Troubleshoot Active Directory synchronisation issues
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Failover Cluster issues
- Setup or update a Windows 10 image to the latest version for client deployment
- Deploy applications using System Centre Configuration Manager
The Benefits include:
- A reduction in the cost of local IT with no need to train resources to an enterprise level
- Dedicated remote support of your infrastructure
- Priority access to our ICT Technical Support Team
- Access to and regular updates from our Advanced Technical Support Knowledgebase and Forum
- An annual remote health check and best practice audit
Schools taking this service benefit from a saving of over 20% compared to Advanced Technical Support purchased on a ‘Pay As You Use’ basis.
Contact us for pricing at firstname.lastname@example.org