Support for your own onsite ICT staff.
Our Advanced Technical Support service provides a line of escalation for complex technical issues and problem management, allowing your own ICT staff to focus on their everyday tasks.
Advanced technical support represents a cost-effective alternative to training your existing ICT support staff to cover complex ICT issues that are beyond their current skill set. In addition to priority access to our highly experienced 3rd line technical support team, schools taking this package will also benefit from an annual ICT health check.
Advanced Technical Support service can be configured to meet the exact requirements of your school.
Advanced Technical Support covers a large range of complex issues, common examples of which include:
- Configuration and troubleshooting of network switches
- Configuration of network switches in order to use VoIP telephony
- Configuration and troubleshooting wireless networks
- Active Directory troubleshooting
- Firewall management and configuration
- Upgrading Windows Server operating systems (e.g. Server 2008 to 2016)