Helplines EXTRA: How to Report a Telephone Fault
Article published: 13 January 2020
‘How do I report a fault with our telephone lines?’
As you now know, from 1 January 2020, your telephone line support has changed.
Now, for help and support for your telephone lines you should call Freephone:
0800 052 0800 (available Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 6.00pm).
When you call Virgin Media Business on 0800 052 0800:
- You will be asked for a PIN or to ‘Hold for further options’ – at this point, you need to Hold for further options.
- You will hear six options – Choose ‘3: Reporting a fault’
- Next, you will need to choose from the following three options:
1 – Voice fault
2 – Data fault
3 – Mobile fault
- Once selected, you will then need to select either:
1 – Existing fault
2 – Report a new fault
- You will then be put through to a person who can resolve your issue.
- Historically, schools that have phone line contracts with, and receive telephone bills from, Virgin Media Business have contacted The ICT Service to report faults or to request new lines etc. Due to the CPSN contract ceasing, schools should now be contacting Virgin Media Business directly for help and support for telephone lines.
If you require any other assistance, please don’t hesitate to call The ICT Service Helpline on 0300 300 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org