Have you logged on to the NEW Online Helpdesk yet?
This is reminder that you can access the Online Helpdesk at www.theictservice.org.uk/helpdesk – and you can request your log in credentials by calling the Helpline on 0300 300 0000 or by email to email@example.com.
Use the Online Helpdesk to:
- quickly raise, update, amend, close or search for service ‘Tickets’
- run service reports
- amend your contact details
- view ‘Knowledgebase’ articles
- review records associated with your school
- review current agreements with The ICT Service.
The Online Helpdesk will allow any staff member to directly log and track tickets on the system.
All staff will need to request their own login details from the Helpline.
If you have any questions, please contact The ICT Service Helpline on 0300 300 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org